Our crew has the Week 4 NFL DFS slate fully covered.
You’ll find all of the analysis for Sunday’s main slate below. Before you dive in, don’t forget to check out all the tools FantasyLabs offers.
Also, make sure to check out all the projections available for purchase within the FantasyLabs Models. Subscribers now have the option to purchase Derek Carty’s THE BLITZ from our Marketplace. Projections from One Week Season and Establish the Run are available if you’re a subscriber to those specific sites (our optimizer is a separate add-on feature).
You can also combine them to create your own aggregate projections:
NFL DFS Tools
- The Player Models house all of our projections plus loads of data.
- Quickly sort for value in our models by looking at Projected Plus/Minus.
- The Lineup Builder has filters that can be added and adjusted to limit the player pool and better optimize your lineups. Filter options include player projections, custom performance trends, and more.
- Our Lineup Optimizer generates lineups in seconds — anything from a pure optimization to a highly customized portfolio of lineups based on your own rules and settings.
- Use the Vegas Dashboard to quickly find the spreads and totals for every game.
- The DFS Trends tool allows you to access our massive database of stats to see how much value specific parameters have historically provided on DraftKings and FanDuel.
- Utilize the Correlations Dashboard to see which positions and stats correlate the best.
Week 4 NFL DFS Content
Matt Martin dives deep into every position for this week’s slate.
- Quarterbacks: Josh Allen is crazy consistent.
- Running Backs: Lock in Jamaal Williams?
- Wide Receivers: Bank on Diontae Johnson’s volume?
- Tight Ends: Where is the leverage?
Lineup Optimizer Settings
Connor Cocke discusses his favorite Week 4 angle in tournaments and breaks down some settings to consider in our Lineup Optimizer.
See what stands out to Connor here.
Top Model Picks and Value Plays
Adam Sardinha analyzes who the FantasyLabs projections are highest on for Week 4.
See the top ceiling and value plays here.
Main Slate Breakdown
Matt LaMarca looks over every relevant play and provides an in-depth analysis of everyone we should consider rostering.
This is who Matt and our projections are high on.
Landon Silinksy breaks down some stacking options for Week 4.
Find out which combos pique his interest.
Landon brings you his locks for Week 4 in his “Landon’s Locks” article.
See who he is locking in here.
DFS Roundtable Flag Plants
A group of DFS personalities and analysts discuss their favorite Week 4 flag plant.
Find out who they’re high on here.
Offensive Line vs. Defensive Line
Billy Ward breaks down which lines have the biggest edges this week.
See what lines have an advantage here.