Our crew has Week 14 NFL DFS fully covered.
You’ll find their analysis of Sunday’s main slate, breakdowns of each position and much more below.
Freedman’s QB, RB, WR + TE Breakdowns
Matthew Freedman highlights the top cash-game and GPP value plays in his comprehensive breakdowns of each position:
- Quarterbacks: Deshaun Watson does not have a good matchup against the Broncos. Find out why Freedman likes Watson anyways in the full QB Breakdown.
- Running Backs: It’s easy to be lukewarm on Mark Ingram. But Freedman makes the case for the Ravens RB in the full RB Breakdown.
- Wide Receivers: Mike Evans is the definition of a boom-or-bust receiver. Freedman on what to expect from Evans in the full WR Breakdown.
- Tight Ends: If 49ers-Saints turns into a shootout, Jared Cook could go off. Freedman outlines the case for Cook in the full TE Breakdown.
Best NFL DFS Stacks
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver
- Running Back + DEF/Special Teams
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver + Opposing Wide Receiver
Justin Bailey uses our models and projections to highlight the players at every position with the highest ceilings.
Who has the highest ownership projections? Justin Bailey runs through each position.
NFL WR/CB Matchup Grades
Matthew Freedman grades every wide receiver vs. cornerback matchup for Week 14.