Our crew has Week 12 NFL DFS fully covered.
You’ll find their analysis of Sunday’s main slate, breakdowns of each position and much more below.
Freedman’s QB, RB, WR + TE Breakdowns
Matthew Freedman highlights the top cash-game and GPP value plays in his comprehensive breakdowns of each position:
- Quarterbacks: Matt Ryan has a delicious matchup this week. Find out why Freedman loves Ryan in his full QB Breakdown.
- Running Backs: Alvin Kamara has had an up-and-down campaign, but there’s still a lot to like about him. Freedman discusses why you should consider Kamara in this week’s full RB Breakdown.
- Wide Receivers: Freedman is not that into Alshon Jeffrey — he tend to think of the Eagles WR as a low-upside player at this stage of his career. But Freedman explains why Jeffrey is popping in our models in the full WR Breakdown.
- Tight Ends: The thesis for investing in McDonald is pretty straightforward. Freedman outlines the case for McDonald in his TE Breakdown.
Best NFL DFS Stacks
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver
- Running Back + DEF/Special Teams
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver + Opposing Wide Receiver
Justin Bailey uses our models and projections to highlight the players at every position with the highest ceilings.
Matt LaMarca uses our Projected Plus/Minus to find the top value plays in our Models.
Who has the highest ownership projections? Justin Bailey runs through each position.
NFL WR/CB Matchup Grades
Matthew Freedman grades every wide receiver vs. cornerback matchup for Week 12.