Our crew has Week 11 NFL DFS fully covered.
You’ll find their analysis of Sunday’s main slate, breakdowns of each position and much more below.
Freedman’s QB, RB, WR + TE Breakdowns
Matthew Freedman highlights the top cash-game and GPP value plays in his comprehensive breakdowns of each position:
- Quarterbacks: Lamar Jackson is becoming more and more expensive in his breakout season. Freedman details whether or not he’s worth the price in his full QB Breakdown.
- Running Backs: Josh Jacobs has been fabulous for the Raiders in his rookie season, and he gets an excellent matchup this weekend. Freedman discusses why Jacobs should be a primary option in this week’s RB Breakdown.
- Wide Receivers: Deebo Samuel is just too cheap not to take a chance on this weekend. Freedman explains why you should draft the 49ers receiver in his full WR Breakdown.
- Tight Ends: He’s been inconsistent this season, but Eric Ebron is a wise choice to roster this weekend. Freedman explains the seemingly questionable decision to pick the Colts tight end in his TE Breakdown.
Introducing Buzz Scores and Sentiment Ratings
Ownership is extremely important in daily fantasy sports. That’s why we’re excited to bring two new metrics from FanShare Sports into our NFL Models: Buzz Score and Sentiment Rating!
- Buzz Score measures how much each player is being talked about across the fantasy industry.
- Sentiment Rating helps sort through that buzz to distinguish the positive from the negative.
Sign up now to gain access to all of our tools before Week 11!
Best NFL DFS Stacks
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver
- Running Back + DEF/Special Teams
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver + Opposing Wide Receiver
Justin Bailey uses our models and projections to highlight the players at every position with the highest ceilings.
Who has the highest ownership projections? Justin Bailey runs through each position.
NFL WR/CB Matchup Grades
Matthew Freedman grades every wide receiver vs. cornerback matchup for Week 10.