Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, March 26
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Taurean Prince – John Collins – Dewayne Dedmon
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart – Terry Rozier – Jayson Tatum – Marcus Morris – Aron Baynes
- Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – Marvin Williams – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Ryan Arcidiacono – Shaq Harrison – Antonio Blakeney – Lauri Markkanen – Robin Lopez
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Brandon Knight – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Larry Nance Jr.
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Justin Jackson – Luka Doncic – Dirk Nowitzki – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Wayne Ellington – Bruce Brown – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Landry Shamet – Danilo Gallinari – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Reggie Bullock – LeBron James – Kyle Kuzma – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow – Josh Richardson – Dion Waiters – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Ersan Ilyasova – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones – Andrew Wiggins – Josh Okogie – Dario Saric – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Elfrid Payton – Frank Jackson – Kenrich Williams – Julius Randle – Anthony Davis
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Willie Cauley-Stein
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – LaMarcus Aldridge – Jakob Poeltl
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Danny Green – Kawhi Leonard – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Tomas Satoransky – Bradley Beal – Troy Brown – Bobby Portis – Thomas Bryant
- Atlanta Hawks: Nothing new.
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving (rest) is out. Al Horford (knee) and Jayson Tatum (back) are questionable. Robert Williams (back) is doubtful.
- Charlotte Hornets: Cody Zeller (knee) is out. Nicolas Batum (illness) is questionable. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (concussion) is probable.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (thigh, knee) and Otto Porter (shoulder) are out. Kris Dunn (back) is doubtful.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (knee) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon (ankle) is questionable. Gerald Green (adductor) is out.
- LA Clippers: Landry Shamet (ankle) is questionable.
- LA Lakers: LeBron James (knee) is probable. Reggie Bullock (foot) and Mike Muscala (ankle) are questionable. Josh Hart (knee) is out.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (thigh, illness) is questionable. Rodney McGruder (knee) is out.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Tony Snell (ankle) is out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Taj Gibson (calf) is questionable. Luol Deng (Achilles) remains out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Anthony Davis (back) is probable. Elfrid Payton (wrist) is questionable.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Harry Giles (thigh) is doubtful.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Trevor Ariza (groin) is doubtful.
Photo credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
Pictured: Kyrie Irving