Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 9:45 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, April 2
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Justin Anderson – Vince Carter – Alex Len
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry – Klay Thompson – Kevin Durant – Draymond Green – DeMarcus Cousins
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Lance Stephenson – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Kyle Kuzma – JaVale McGee
- OKC Thunder: Russell Westbrook – Terrance Ferguson – Paul George – Jerami Grant – Steven Adams
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Willie Cauley-Stein
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Rudy Gay – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Atlanta Hawks: Taurean Prince (foot) and John Collins (load management) are doubtful.
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray (ankle) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Andre Iguodala (load management) is questionable.
- Houston Rockets: Gerald Green (adductor) is questionable. Kenneth Faried (knee) is out.
- LA Lakers: Kyle Kuzma (foot) is questionable. Tyson Chandler (illness) is out. Reggie Bullock (foot) is probable.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Harry Giles (thigh) is out. Yogi Ferrell (ankle) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
Photo Credit: Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: John Collins