Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 9 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, March 28
- Brooklyn Nets: D’Angelo Russell – Joe Harris – DeMarre Carroll – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Brandon Knight – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Justin Jackson – Luka Doncic – Dirk Nowitzki – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Wayne Ellington – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Landry Shamet – Danilo Gallinari – Ivica Zubac
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson – Dion Waiters – Justise Winslow – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Sterling Brown – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Elfrid Payton – Darius Miller – Kenrich Williams – Julius Randle – Anthony Davis
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. – Damyean Dotson – Kevin Knox – Mario Hezonja – DeAndre Jordan
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – JJ Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Joel Embiid
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Willie Cauley-Stein
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – LaMarcus Aldridge – Jakob Poeltl
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – Danny Green – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) without a timetable for return.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Malik Beasley (personal) is questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon (ankle) is probable. Kenneth Faried (knee) and Gerald Green (groin) are out.
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley (hip) and Landry Shamet (ankle) are questionable.
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson (heel) and Justise Winslow (thigh) are questionable. Rodney McGruder (knee) is out.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Tony Snell (ankle) is out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Anthony Davis (back) and Elfrid Payton (wrist) are probable. Frank Jackson (concussion) is out.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (back) and Kevin Knox (ankle) are questionable. Frank Ntilikina (groin), Noah Vonleh (ankle) and Allonzo Trier (calf) are out.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons (illness) will play. Mike Scott (back) and James Ennis (quad) are TBD.
- Sacramento Kings: Harry Giles (thigh) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kawhi Leonard (rest) is out.
Photo credit: Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports
Pictured: Kawhi Leonard