Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s three-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, April 4
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Brandon Knight – Cedi Osman – Larry Nance Jr. – Tristan Thompson
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry – Klay Thompson – Kevin Durant – Draymond Green – DeMarcus Cousins
- LA Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Lance Stephenson – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Kyle Kuzma – JaVale McGee
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Sterling Brown – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – JJ Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Joel Embiid
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Love (shoulder) and Matthew Dellavedova (concussion) are out.
- Golden State Warriors: Shaun Livingston (rest) and Andrew Bogut (rest) are out.
- LA Lakers: Kyle Kuzma (foot) and Tyson Chandler (illness) are TBD.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Khris Middleton (groin) and Ersan Ilyasova (back) are probable. Tony Snell (ankle) is out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (rest) is TBD.
- Sacramento Kings: Harry Giles (thigh) is out for the season.