Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10:15 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, March 17
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Taurean Prince – John Collins – Dewayne Dedmon
- Brooklyn Nets: D’Angelo Russell – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker – Miles Bridges – Nicolas Batum – Marvin Williams – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Zach LaVine – Otto Porter – Lauri Markkanen – Robin Lopez
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Wayne Ellington – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Los Angeles Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Landry Shamet – Danilo Gallinari – Ivica Zubac
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Reggie Bullock – Kyle Kuzma – Mike Muscala – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow – Dion Waiters – Josh Richardson – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Nikola Mirotic – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones – Andrew Wiggins – Josh Okogie – Dario Saric – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New York Knicks: Emmanuel Mudiay – Damyean Dotson – Kevin Knox – Lance Thomas – DeAndre Jordan
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – JJ Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Joel Embiid
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Danny Green – Kawhi Leonard – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Atlanta Hawks: Nothing new.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out. Shabazz Napier (hamstring) is TBD.
- Charlotte Hornets: Cody Zeller (knee) is doubtful.
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson (ankle) is probable.
- Houston Rockets: James Harden (cervical) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Tyson Chandler (neck), Josh Hart (knee) and Lance Stephenson (toe) are questionable.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (thigh) and Dwyane Wade (hip) are questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Malcolm Brogdon (foot) is out 6-8 weeks. Sterling Brown (wrist) is out. Donte DiVincenzo (heel) is questionable. Pat Connaughton (ankle) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague (foot), Robert Covington (knee) and Luol Deng (Achilles) are out. Derrick Rose (elbow) is questionable.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (back), Noah Vonleh (ankle) and Frank Ntilikina (groin) are out.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (ankle) and Fred VanVleet (thumb) are questionable.
Photo credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports
Pictured: James Harden