Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 11:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, March 30
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Al Horford – Aron Baynes
- Brooklyn Nets: D’Angelo Russell – Joe Harris – DeMarre Carroll – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Shaq Harrison – Antonio Blakeney – Wayne Selden – Brandon Sampson – Robin Lopez
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Brandon Knight – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Wayne Ellington – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Darren Collison – Wesley Matthews – Bojan Bogdanovic – Thaddeus Young – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Landry Shamet – Danilo Gallinari – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley – Tyler Dorsey – Justin Holiday – Bruno Caboclo – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic – Dion Waiters – Derrick Jones Jr. – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones – Andrew Wiggins – Josh Okogie – Dario Saric – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. – Damyean Dotson – Kevin Knox – Mario Hezonja – DeAndre Jordan
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Jonathan Isaac – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – JJ Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Amir Johnson
- Phoenix Suns: De’Anthony Melton – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Dragan Bender – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – Maurice Harkless – Jake Layman – Al-Farouq Aminu – Enes Kanter
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Marvin Bagley – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – Danny Green – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Boston Celtics: Nothing new.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (thigh, knee) is doubtful. Kris Dunn (back) and Otto Porter (shoulder) are out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Kenneth Faried (knee) and Gerald Green (groin) remain out.
- Indiana Pacers: Nothing new.
- LA Clippers: Danilo Gallinari (ankle) is questionable. Patrick Beverley (hip) is probable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Joakim Noah (knee) and Avery Bradley (shin) are out. Jonas Valanciunas (abdominal) is probable.
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson (heel), Justise Winslow (thigh) and Rodney McGruder (knee) are out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Taj Gibson (calf) is TBD.
- New York Knicks: Noah Vonleh (ankle) remains out. Frank Ntilikina (groin) is now out for the year.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (rest) is out. James Ennis (quad) is probable.
- Phoenix Suns: Josh Jackson (ankle) is questionable. Tyler Johnson (knee), TJ Warren (ankle) and Kelly Oubre (thumb) remain out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Harry Giles (thigh) is questionable. Nemanja Bjelica (illness) is out.
- Toronto Raptors: Kawhi Leonard (personal) and OG Anunoby (concussion) are out.
Photo Credit: Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Joel Embiid