Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, April 1
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Al Horford – Aron Baynes
- Brooklyn Nets: D’Angelo Russell – Joe Harris – DeMarre Carroll – Treveon Graham – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – Marvin Williams – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Walter Lemon Jr. – Shaq Harrison – Wayne Selden – Brandon Sampson – Robin Lopez
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Brandon Knight – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Luka Doncic – Justin Jackson – Dirk Nowitzki – Dwight Powell
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Wayne Ellington – Thon Maker – Andre Drummond
- Indiana Pacers: Darren Collison – Wesley Matthews – Bojan Bogdanovic – Thaddeus Young – Myles Turner
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic – Dion Waiters – Derrick Jones Jr. – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Sterling Brown – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones – Andrew Wiggins – Josh Okogie – Dario Saric – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New York Knicks: Emmanuel Mudiay – Damyean Dotson – Kevin Knox – Luke Kornet – Mitchell Robinson
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – JJ Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Jonah Bolden
- Phoenix Suns: De’Anthony Melton – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Dragan Bender – Richaun Holmes
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – Maurice Harkless – Jake Layman – Al-Farouq Aminu – Enes Kanter
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Danny Green – Kawhi Leonard – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Jae Crowder – Rudy Gobert
- Boston Celtics: Al Horford (knee) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Rodions Kurucs (knee) is doubtful.
- Charlotte Hornets: Cody Zeller (knee) is TBD.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (thigh, knee), Kris Dunn (back) and Otto Porter (shoulder) are out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Love (shoulder) is TBD.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (thigh) is TBD.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin (knee) is out.
- Indiana Pacers: Wesley Matthews (hamstring) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson (heel), Justise Winslow (thigh) and Rodney McGruder (knee) remain out. Derrick Jones Jr. (personal) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Khris Middleton (groin), Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle), Tony Snell (ankle) and Eric Bledsoe (undisclosed) are TBD.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Taj Gibson (calf) is doubtful. Luol Deng (Achilles) remains out.
- New York Knicks: Noah Vonleh (ankle) and Allonzo Trier (calf) are TBD.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (rest) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Deandre Ayton (ankle), Tyler Johnson (knee), TJ Warren (ankle) and Kelly Oubre (thumb) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum (knee) is likely still out.
- Toronto Raptors: OG Anunoby (concussion-like symptoms) is questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors (back) is out. Raul Neto (concussion-like symptoms) is questionable
Credit: Kelvin Kuo-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Detroit Pistons forward Blake Griffin (23).