Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 12 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, March 22
- Brooklyn Nets: D’Angelo Russell – Joe Harris – Caris LeVert – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Brandon Knight – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Ante Zizic
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Landry Shamet – Danilo Gallinari – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Reggie Bullock – Kyle Kuzma – LeBron James – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Delon Wright – Tyler Dorsey – Justin Holiday – Bruno Caboclo – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson – Dion Waiters – Derrick Jones Jr. – Bam Adebayo – Kelly Olynyk
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Tony Snell – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New York Knicks: Emmanuel Mudiay – Damyean Dotson – Kevin Knox – Noah Vonleh – DeAndre Jordan
- OKC Thunder: Russell Westbrook – Terrance Ferguson – Paul George – Jerami Grant – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- San Antonio Spurs: Bryn Forbes – Derrick White – DeMar DeRozan – LaMarcus Aldridge – Jakob Poeltl
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet – Danny Green – Kawhi Leonard – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) remains out. Shabazz Napier (illness) will play.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Love (illness) is expected to play. Matthew Dellavedova (concussion) is out.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Kenneth Faried (knee) is probable.
- LA Clippers: Nothing new.
- LA Lakers: LeBron James (groin) is probable. Lance Stephenson (toe) and Josh Hart (knee) are questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (soreness) is doubtful. Avery Bradley (shin) and CJ Miles (foot) are out. Joakim Noah (knee) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (thigh) and Rodney McGruder (knee) are doubtful. Bam Adebayo (hip) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle), Sterling Brown (wrist) and George Hill (groin) are probable. Pau Gasol (ankle), Donte DiVincenzo (heel), Malcolm Brogdon (foot) and Nikola Mirotic (thumb) are out.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (back) and Allonzo Trier (calf) are out. Noah Vonleh (ankle) and Frank Ntilikina (groin) are questionable. Kadeem Allen (illness) is expected to play.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (ankle) is out.
Photo credit: John E. Sokolowski-USA TODAY Sports
Pictured: LeBron James