Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 12 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, March 15
- Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker – Miles Bridges – Nicolas Batum – Marvin Williams – Willy Hernangomez
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Zach LaVine – Otto Porter – Lauri Markkanen – Robin Lopez
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Wayne Ellington – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Los Angeles Clippers: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Danilo Gallinari – Ivica Zubac
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Reggie Bullock – LeBron James – Kyle Kuzma – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow – Dion Waiters – Josh Richardson – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Malcolm Brogdon – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Elfrid Payton – Frank Jackson – Kenrich Williams – Julius Randle – Anthony Davis
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. – Damyean Dotson – Kevin Knox – Noah Vonleh – DeAndre Jordan
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – JJ Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Joel Embiid
- Phoenix Suns: Tyler Johnson – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dragan Bender – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Maurice Harkless – Al-Farouq Aminu – Jusuf Nurkic
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Willie Cauley-Stein
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – LaMarcus Aldridge – Jakob Poeltl
- Washington Wizards: Tomas Satoransky – Bradley Beal – Trevor Ariza – Jeff Green – Bobby Portis
- Charlotte Hornets: Cody Zeller (knee) is doubtful. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (knee) is probable.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter (knee) and Zach LaVine (knee) are probable.
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson (ankle) is questionable. Bruce Brown (ankle) is probable.
- Houston Rockets: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Danilo Gallinari (ankle) is questionable. Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) remains out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Tyson Chandler (neck) and Lance Stephenson (toe) are TBD.
- Miami Heat: Dwyane Wade (elbow) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (groin) is probable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nothing new.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (back) is questionable. Frank Ntilikina (groin) remains out. Mario Hezonja (leg) is expected to play.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons (illness) and Mike Scott (illness) are probable.
- Phoenix Suns: Tyler Johnson (knee) is questionable. T.J. Warren (ankle) remains out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Maurice Harkless (knee) and Seth Curry (illness) are questionable.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Rudy Gay (illness) is probable.
- Washington Wizards: Trevor Ariza (knee) and Sam Dekker (back) are questionable.
Photo credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports.
Pictured: Ben Simmons