We’re onto the Divisional Round, and lucky for you, we’ve got every angle of Sunday’s games covered.
See what our experts are betting in both matchups, plus our best advice for setting your DFS lineups and more.
Set Your DFS Lineups with These Resources
- Fantasy Football Rankings for Every Position
- Raybon’s NFL DFS Tips & Strategies for the Divisional Round Main Slate
- Raybon: Tips & Strategies for Patriots-Chargers and Eagles-Saints Showdowns
- Divisional Round Injury Report: Todd Gurley, Sammy Watkins, More
- Schwartz: Ranking the Offensive Lines in the NFL Divisional Round, From 1-8
- Analyzing Each Team’s Strongest Defensive Unit
- NFL Divisional Round WR/CB Matchups: Robert Woods, Tyreek Hill Positioned for Success
- Divisional Round Matchup Manifesto: Aaron Donald & Patrick Mahomes Primed for Big Games, More
- QB Breakdown: Can Patrick Mahomes Give the Chiefs a Postseason Win?
- RB Breakdown: Is Todd Gurley Finally Back?
- WR Breakdown: Will Michael Thomas Go Off vs. Eagles?
- TE Breakdown: Lock in Travis Kelce vs. Colts
- NFL DFS Stacks Breakdown: Expect a Shootout in Kansas City
- Best Defenses and Special Teams for the Divisional Round
- Should You Target Teams, Players with First-Round Playoff Byes in DFS?
- DraftKings Tiers Fantasy Breakdown: Best Players in Every Tier for the Divisional Round
Our experts offer their favorite bets for both games plus break down the biggest injuries, mismatches and more.
Betting Trends + Market Moves
- Will Nick Foles Continue to Be a Smart Bet in NFL Postseason?
- Can the Chargers Succeed Back-to-Back Weeks on the East Coast?
- How to Leverage Tom Brady’s Playoff History Against Elite Pass Rushes like the Chargers
- Bookmaker Roundup: Sportsbooks Are Actually Cheering on the Patriots in the Playoffs
- Winter Weather Forecasts Affecting Chargers-Patriots Betting Lines
- Home-Field Advantage, First-Round Byes Are Overrated
- Bill Simmons’ NFL Betting Theory: Do Dome Teams Struggle Outdoors in the Playoffs?
- Power Ratings: Divisional Round Spreads That Are Off Most
- NFL Referee Betting Trends to Know for the Divisional Round
- From $600 to $105K: Meet the ‘Playoff Philanthropist’ Who’s Letting It All Ride on Philly
What Our Experts Are Betting
- Expert Picks: Our Favorite Bets for Every Game
- Koerner: My Betting Angles for All 4 Games
- Koerner’s Ultimate NFL Props Breakdown: Sony Michel and the Best Longshot ‘First TD’ Plays
- Best Chargers-Patriots Playoff Prop Bets: Go Low on Rob Gronkowski and Melvin Gordon?
- Best Eagles-Saints Divisional Round Props: Michael Thomas Over/Under 88.5 Receiving Yards?
- Freedman’s Favorite Prop Bet: Will Antonio Gates Have More Than 2 Receptions?
- Straight Up Picks: Experts like Chargers to Upset Patriots, More
Win $1,000 in Our Free Contest
One thousand dollars. In Cash. For Free. (Yes, seriously.)
We teamed up with former NFL punter Pat McAfee to create a props contest for this weekend’s games. (And yes, it involves lots of punting and kicking props.) You can enter here.