Our crew has Week 10 NFL DFS fully covered.
You’ll find their analysis of Sunday’s main slate, breakdowns of each position and much more below.
Freedman’s QB, RB, WR + TE Breakdowns
Matthew Freedman highlights the top cash-game and GPP value plays in his comprehensive breakdowns of each position:
- Quarterbacks: At this halfway point, Lamar Jackson is a legit MVP candidate. Freedman details whether to roster him in his full QB Breakdown.
- Running Backs: I love Saquon Barkley, but let’s be honest: This season has been a disappointment. Freedman on whether to pay up for Barkley in the full RB Breakdown.
- Wide Receivers: There’s so much to like about Mike Evans this week. Freedman digs into all the reasons why in his full WR Breakdown.
- Tight Ends: Rhett Ellison is cheap on FanDuel and as cheap as it gets on DraftKings. Find out why Freedman is actually considering the Ravens TE this week in the full TE Breakdown.
Introducing Buzz Scores and Sentiment Ratings
Ownership is extremely important in daily fantasy sports. That’s why we’re excited to bring two new metrics from FanShare Sports into our NFL Models: Buzz Score and Sentiment Rating!
- Buzz Score measures how much each player is being talked about across the fantasy industry.
- Sentiment Rating helps sort through that buzz to distinguish the positive from the negative.
Sign up now to gain access to all of our tools before Week 10!
Best NFL DFS Stacks
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver
- Running Back + DEF/Special Teams
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver + Opposing Wide Receiver
Justin Bailey uses our models and projections to highlight the players at every position with the highest ceilings.
Who has the highest ownership projections? Justin Bailey runs through each position.
NFL WR/CB Matchup Grades
Matthew Freedman grades every wide receiver vs. cornerback matchup for Week 10.