The NBA Player Models are the lifeblood of our NBA product as they house our projections for each player — which have been remastered for the upcoming NBA DFS season.
Also, we are running an NBA special, and you can get 50% off our all-access pass for a limited time.
The New FantasyLabs NBA DFS Projections Team
- Over 50 years of combined DFS experience behind the day-to-day operations
- Backed by data science
- Stat-level projections
- Hardcore NBA grinders
- The relentless information efforts of @FantasyLabsNBA
Our Revitalized Projections Model Has a Simple Mission
- Deliver accurate information immediately
- Deliver winning DFS and sports betting predictions
We Will Accomplish This By
- Utilizing our advanced data model and probability simulation to form the basis of our information
- World-class NBA opportunity and player rotation predictions
- Expert player efficiency allocation using advanced data
- Publishing accurate projections early in the day
- Updating and improving projections all day and with extreme urgency
Why Choose FantasyLabs
- Powered by accurate data that produced a record of 222-156-1 on prop bet recommendations in the 2021-22 season, +54.67 units (12.47% ROI)
- Executed with the power and insight of over 50 years of combined DFS experience behind the day-to-day operations
- Actionable in real-time using the powerful combination of FantasyLabs Models and Lineup Optimizer, used by top players to deliver winning lineups from $1 head-to-heads to $1,000,000 prizes since inception
Other NBA DFS Features
Want to compete in multi-entry DFS tournaments? Our Lineup Optimizer generates lineups in seconds—anything from a pure optimization to a highly customized portfolio of lineups based on your own projections, rules, and settings.
Whether you want to optimize expert projections or create your own model and custom lineup-building rules, the optimizer provides max flexibility, speed, and reliability.
Want to upload your own projections (or those from another source) and generate lineups around those? We’ve got you covered.
You can also combine DFS projections to create your own aggregate projections.
Our daily fantasy sports Lineup Builder helps you to create optimal lineups for DraftKings, FanDuel, and other DFS sites quickly. Filters can be added and adjusted to limit the player pool and better optimize your lineups. Filter options include player projections, custom performance trends, and more.
Before generating lineups, you can set the minimum or maximum exposure you want for any specific player, in addition to numerous other controls.
You might be asking: what is Bargain Rating, and why should I care?
Bargain Rating shows how much of a bargain a player is on one DFS site versus others. If a player is significantly cheaper on one site than the other, they will have a favorable Bargain Rating on the site where they’re more affordable and a poor Bargain Rating on the site where they’re more expensive. It’s a straightforward metric, but targeting players at reduced price tags is almost always a strong strategy in DFS.
Bargain Rating strongly correlates with player value, which you can quickly see with our predictive projected Plus/Minus metric.
Seeing how Plus/Minus helps you project how many points a player is expected to score compared to what their salary implies them to score, this is a good company for Bargain Rating.
The DFS Trends tool allows you to access our massive database of stats to see how much value specific parameters have historically provided on DraftKings and FanDuel. See the current matches of any trend for that day’s DFS slate. Current matches are also displayed in your Player Model. Take any idea or theory and immediately test its accuracy in terms of fantasy value. Put data to common theories or DFS myths.
You can also utilize our NBA On/Off tool, Vegas Dashboard, and our matchups page.
As if that’s not enough, you can grab 3 months of NBA League Pass for free with our FanDuel promo code.
Good luck this NBA season!