March 9, 2017: The Daily Fantasy Sports Roundtable, a FantasyLabs production: Vegas — what happens there doesn’t stay there.
Host: Matthew Freedman – Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs
Sean Koerner – Sean is the Director of Predictive Analytics for STATS, the most accurate FantasyPros NFL ranker from 2013 to 2016, and a four-time FSTA winner for the most accurate player projections in NFL and MLB.
Rob Pizzola – Rob is the Business Manager for PredictionMachine.com and a professional sports bettor.
Jonathan Bales – Bales is the Co-Founder of FantasyLabs, the Founder of RotoAcademy, and the author of the Fantasy Sports for Smart People book series.
The Roundtable panelists discuss Vegas sports betting data and how to apply it to DFS:
Questions addressed on the show include the following:
- What are the factors that go into good projections and Vegas lines?
- When should DFS players incorporate Vegas data into their analysis?
- How should sample size be taken into account when considering Vegas?
- Why is the dynamic between Vegas lines and sports bettors important for DFS?
- Which Vegas data matters the most for DFS decision-making?
Theme Music: Matthew Schildt
Introduction: Eden Wales Freedman
About The Show
The Daily Fantasy Sports Roundtable is a FantasyLabs production hosted by Matthew Freedman. On the show, guests discuss a variety of DFS topics, including strategy, game theory, and lineup construction.