Wednesday’s slate brings us six more matches kicking off at 12:30 p.m. ET with three teams — Complexity, Heretics, and Vitality — appearing on the main slate for the second day in a row. There are once again several massive favorites on the board, led by FURIA, who check in as -1660 favorites against YeaH Gaming.
CS:GO Notes for Wednesday, April 29
- Price movement is especially interesting on Wednesday’s slate with some seismic shifts among members of Complexity and Vitality. Specifically, k0nfig is down $3,000, from $9,800 on Tuesday to $6,800. We might expect to see this type of swing had Complexity gone from a heavy favorite on Tuesday to an underdog on Wednesday, but that is not the case here with Complexity listed -180 against ENCE.
- Lucky, Maka, and Nivera of Heretics are all cheaper by at least $800 on Wednesday’s slate, but this pricing shift is much more reasonable with Heretics scheduled to face off against the world’s No. 1 team, fnatic, on Wednesday. On the other end of the spectrum, apEX, shox, and RpK of Vitality have seen their salaries increase by $800, $2,200, and $3,000 respectively. Vitality is listed as a -360 favorite against Dignitas on Wednesday after a Tuesday loss to Astralis (world ranking No. 3).
- Dapr’s $8,600 salary is up $2,200 from his most recent match against FURIA, which is odd since he underwhelmed in that contest to the tune of 32 total fantasy points and because he’ll be faced with another tough matchup on Wednesday. Still, dapr is capable of racking up kills in bunches and he’ll almost certainly be low-owned given Bad News Bears are listed +190 underdogs to MIBR.
- With multiple studs operating as heavy favorites — including, EliGE, ZywOo, and FalleN — identifying punt plays will be a necessary exercise. Along with the previously mentioned k0nfig, JW of fnatic fits the bill. While there are inexpensive players on favored teams available at cheaper prices than JW’s $6,400 salary — RUSH of Complexity and misutaaa of Vitality both cost $5,200 — their low kill shares make them risky options despite the positive game environment. JW, on the other hand, has slightly above average market share numbers in both team kills and team assists.
- It’s rare that I’ll mention the ‘team’ position, but FURIA Esports may be the best play on the entire slate at FanDuel. Priced as the third-most expensive team, FURIA has an excellent chance to pick up a 15-point sweep bonus at -1660 on the moneyline.
- Priced as the fourth-most expensive player on DraftKings, FalleN’s $10,500 salary on FanDuel makes him the 16th most expensive player and an excellent site-specific play. FalleN checks all the boxes with a reasonable salary, great game environment (MIBR is a -285 favorite), and above average kill, death, and assist shares.