It’s the perfect time of year to add another sportsbook to your arsenal so you can claim bonuses and always get the best available line. Not to mention you’l have a bigger selection of available markets to bet. So join BetMGM and FanDuel now if you haven’t already for up to $1,700 in total bonus value.
BetMGM promo code LABSTOP offers a $1,500 first bet on the house, while the latest FanDuel promo code offer unlocks $200 in bonus bets with a $5 wager on any market.
We’ll explain both offers below.
What is the bonus code for BetMGM?
BetMGM bonus code LABSTOP unlocks a $1,500 first bet on the house, meaning if your first wager on the platform loses, you’ll be refunded in bonus bets equal to whatever you lost.
Let’s dive into an example.
Say your first bet is on George Kittle to score a touchdown at +200 on Thursday Night Football against the Giants. You make a $300 wager after depositing $300.
- If Kittle scores, you win $600, and you keep your $300 cash wager. You now have $900 in your account you can continue to bet, or withdraw.
- If Kittle doesn’t score, you get $300 back in bonus bets.
Alright, so what do you do with the bonus bets? You’ll have to turn them into cash by betting them.
Say you take $60 worth of bonus bets (you’ll get them back in five, $60 increments in this case) and put it on Notre Dame moneyline at +150 against Ohio State this weekend.
- If Notre Dame wins, you profit $90 in cash ($60 x 1.5) but you don’t keep your $60 bonus bet.
- If ND loses, the bonus bet just goes away.
How do you get $200 on FanDuel?
Accessing the bonus bets worth $200 is simple on FanDuel — just click the module below to get started, and it will automatically unlock your bonus.
So how does this bonus work? Just deposit $10 and place a $5 bet on any market, and once that bet settles, you’ll get $200 in bonus bets.
The bonus bets serve as a credit in which you keep any profit from winning those bets, but not the bet itself.
So say you put $100 in bonus bets on the Giants +400 against the 49ers. Here are the two scenarios:
- If the Giants win, you’ll profit $400, but you won’t keep the $100 in bonus bets.
- If the Giants lose, your bonus bets just go away.