Our crew has Week 7 NFL DFS fully covered.
You’ll find their analysis of Sunday’s main slate, breakdowns of each position and much more below.
Raybon’s Main Slate Breakdown
Chris Raybon runs through Sunday’s main slate to narrow the player pool at each position for cash games and cash-game lineup building. He also highlights his favorite edges/stacks/leverage opportunities in each game.
Introducing Buzz Scores and Sentiment Ratings
Ownership is extremely important in daily fantasy sports. That’s why we’re excited to bring two new metrics from FanShare Sports into our NFL Models: Buzz Score and Sentiment Rating!
- Buzz Score measures how much each player is being talked about across the fantasy industry.
- Sentiment Rating helps sort through that buzz to distinguish the positive from the negative.
Sign up now to gain access to all of our tools before Week 7!
Freedman’s QB, RB, WR + TE Breakdowns
Matthew Freedman highlights the top cash-game and GPP value plays in his comprehensive breakdowns of each position:
- Quarterbacks: Are we ready to witness Kyler Murray’s true breakout game? Freedman details his Week 7 outlook in the full QB Breakdown.
- Running Backs: Leonard Fournette has a great matchup against the struggling Bengals. See why Freedman likes Fournette in the full RB Breakdown.
- Wide Receivers: Tyler Lockett has an intriguing matchup against the Ravens. Freedman explains whether you should gamble on the Seahawks wideout in the full WR Breakdown.
- Tight Ends: The Cardinals haven’t defended a tight end well all season. Find out why Freedman is bullish on Evan Engram in the full TE Breakdown.
Best NFL DFS Stacks
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver
- Quarterback + Wide Receiver + Opposing Pass-Catcher
Justin Bailey uses our models and projections to highlight the players at every position with the highest ceilings.
Matt LaMarca uses our Projected Plus/Minus to find the top value plays in our Models.
Who has the highest ownership projections?Justin Bailey runs through each position.
Funnel Defenses to Exploit
Mike Randle identifies the top potential funnel defenses to target in DFS.