There are better things to do than watch the Pro Bowl. But if you’re reading this, you have no ida what those things are, and I’m here for you.
Here’s a DFS breakdown for the NFL’s 2019 Pro Bowl, which kicks off on Sunday, Jan. 28, 2020 at 3 p.m. ET on ABC.
So without further ado…it’s Pro Bowl shmoney time.
- Lamar Jackson, AFC ($10,000 DK, $14,500 FD)
- Deshaun Watson, AFC ($8,600 DK, $13,500 FD)
- Ryan Tannehill, AFC ($5,400 DK, $12,000 FD)
- Russell Wilson, NFC ($8,400 DK, $13,000 FD)
- Drew Brees, NFC ($7,600 DK, $14,000 FD)
- Kirk Cousins, NFC ($5,000 DK, $12,500 FD)
Over the past two seasons — which coincides with a return to the AFC vs. NFC format from the Rice vs. Irvin setup — no QB has thrown multiple TD passes in the Pro Bowl. No QB had a rushing attempt last season, and a QB hasn’t finished with positive rushing yardage since the 2017 Pro Bowl.
The highest-upside bets here are Ryan Tannehill and Kirk Cousins, who are expected to finish the game for their respective squad. Starters Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson should carry the lowest expectations.