Welcome to Week 7!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 6 wasn’t too busy on the injury front, but here’s a brief rundown of some of the injuries in case you missed it:
- Cowboys WR Amari Cooper (quad) exited early from their loss to the Jets and wasn’t able to return.
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders (knee) was also knocked out early against the Titans and never returned to the game. His injury isn’t believed to be serious.
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson will return from suspension this week.
- Steelers RB James Conner (quad) got hurt Sunday night and left the game, but the Steelers are on bye this week.
- Seahawks TE Will Dissly is thought to have ruptured his Achilles against the Browns.
Week 7 Byes: Browns, Steelers, Buccaneers, Panthers
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.