While the NBA has been on hiatus over the past four-plus months, we’ve been hard at work at FantasyLabs, improving our Multi-Lineups Tool by adding a handful of new features that we’re confident will improve your lineup building experience.
Specifically, we have added the following abilities to our Multi-Lineups Tool:
- Quickly increase/decrease player exposure targets using our Like Rating feature.
- Set a Maximum Projected Ownership value per lineup.
- Control the amount of variance you are adding to tournament lineups on a global- or position-level.
- Player correlation and team stacking rules: increase/decrease the likelihood of certain players appearing in lineups together based on a number of criteria.
- The ability to create custom rules based on point projection thresholds, projected ownership and FantasyLabs metrics like Bargain Rating and Leverage Percentage.
Check out the below video which highlights each of the new features in detail!