FanDuel is giving new customers their money back in the form of free credits if their first bet comes up short. Up to $1000! This great deal gives those new to FanDuel a chance to try out the site knowing their first bet is covered. No promo code needed! Click here to sign up for a FanDuel account to get your $1000 No Sweat First Bet.
FanDuel Promo Code – $1000 No Sweat First Bet
FanDuel is the biggest name in sports betting. It makes sense that they would offer one of the best new customer promotions in the industry. If you’re new to FanDuel, or maybe even new to sports betting, this is an offer you don’t want to miss. Here’s how it works
- Sign up for a FanDuel account here. No promo code necessary.
- Make a deposit. You can deposit any amount, but remember that your first bet is covered up to $1000, so you may as well go as big as you can afford.
- Find a bet your want to make. This is the easy part because FanDuel has the most wagering options of any sportsbook. Moneyline, over/under, player props. Whatever you want, FanDuel has it.
- Pull the trigger and make your first wager knowing that it’s covered by FanDuel. If your first bet wins, you’re on your way to a successful day. If it comes up short, the entire amount, up to $1000, will be deposited back into your account as bet credit within a few hours.
Three Things to Watch For During Sunday Night Football
- Mahomes vs. Brady – This one is obvious. You’ve seen the commercials. Young star and “old man” meeting in primetime. The winning team will be the one whose QB plays better. They are both that important to their respective teams. FantasyLabs ran the numbers and give Brady a slight edge with a 75.08 rating over Mahomes’ 71.70, but anything could happen. All we know is that it’s going to be fun to watch.
- Tampa Bay injuries – The Bucs lost last week against the Packers, but that was partially because Brady was missing several star teammates, including WRs Chris Godwin, Julio Jones, and Mike Evans, so his options were limited. Jones and Evans are back this week, and FantasyLabs predicts they both will do quite well. With more WRs to throw to, Brady could have his best game of the young season.
- Defense – Defense wins championships, as the saying goes, but these two teams are clearly better known for their offensive firepower. Still, both defenses have done quite well so far in 2022, with the Bucs piling up 11 sacks and 5 forced fumbles over just three games. The Chiefs aren’t far behind with 10 sacks and 3 forced fumbles. Chiefs star CB L’Jarius Sneed is having a spectacular season, having already racked up 20 tackles, 2 sacks, and a forced fumble. If he can disrupt the Bucs’ WRs, it could be enough to limit Brady and give the Chiefs’ offense more time on the field. And we all know what happens when Mahomes has time to make a play.
FanDuel Promo Code – Sign up For Chiefs vs. Bucs
Once you open up a FanDuel account by clicking on this link, you’ll be automatically eligible to get up to $1000 refunded as site credit if your first bet comes up short. Sign up today!