Tuesday’s NBA slate will feature three games, including a TNT doubleheader with LeBron’s Lakers in the early window and Luka Doncic vs. Nikola Jokic for the nightcap! FanDuel Sportsbook offers new customers a $1000 No Sweat First Bet for any of tonight’s games. And we have all the details on how to take advantage of this generous promotion!
Jump into the action by clicking this link to open a new account with FanDuel to make your first-ever bet with the sportsbook a risk-free one!
FanDuel Promo: Get $1000 No-Sweat Bet!
FanDuel Promo Code Details
Here are the quick and easy steps to claim the FanDuel promo code:
- Step 1: Sign up for a FanDuel account here.
- Step 2: Deposit for the first time using one of FanDuel’s many banking options
- Step 3: Bet on any of Tuesday’s exciting NBA games! There are three games to pick from! Remember, your first-ever bet on FanDuel is risk-free– up to $1000
- Step 4: Sit back, relax and enjoy all of the NBA games on Tuesday
- Step 5: Either you’ll win your first bet or be reimbursed with credits totaling that amount
FanDuel Promo Code – Tuesday NBA Schedule
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers (+5, O/U 224.5), 7:30 pm ET on TNT
- Miami Heat vs. Detroit Pistons (+8.5, O/U 220.5), 7:30 pm ET
- Denver Nuggets vs. Dallas Mavericks (+5.5, O/U 222.5), 10 pm ET on TNT
FanDuel Sportsbook NBA Preview
Cavaliers vs. Lakers
Break up the Lakers (10-12)! The purple and gold have won five of their last six games! Anthony Davis is playing fantastic basketball, scoring 44 and 55 real points, respectively, in back-to-back games. Tonight’s matchup will be fascinating, as Cleveland (15-9) owns the NBA”s best defensive rating, via ESPN.
Heat vs. Pistons
Detroit (6-19) will travel to South Beach to square off with Miami. There have been plenty of growing pains and injuries for this young Pistons team, which has played much of the season without budding superstar Cade Cunningham. Cunningham’s absence, however, has given rookie Jaden Ivey a chance to blossom. Ivey is averaging 15.9 points per game during year one.
Miami (11-13) is on the second leg of a back-to-back. Keep an eye on the injury report this afternoon, as this game could be circled as a rest day for a Heat veteran or two.
Nuggets vs. Mavericks
Not much better than a late-night hammer game with two of the top 10 players in the league! Luka and the Mavericks, who are also on the second leg of a back-to-back, will travel to Denver to take on reigning MVP Nikola Jokic and the Nuggets.
Doncic has been sensational this season, averaging 33.4 points per game, while shooting over 50% from the floor. On the other side, Jokic is averaging a 23-10-8 line. The big man makes it look so easy, but sometimes we forget what a historic slash that is to average on a nightly basis.
Additional Ways To Use Our FanDuel Promo Code
Not interested in any of tonight’s specific action? How about a futures bet? Doncic is currently +310 on FanDuel to win the MVP award. You can have Jokic, the back-to-back winner of the award, at +3200 odds. Sign up at FanDuel to utilize your risk-free bet up to $1000!