For those who like NFL football and getting free bet credits, which is pretty much everyone, FanDuel has a terrific new customer promotion for Week 3 of the 2022 NFL season. Anyone who signs up for a FanDuel account and makes their first deposit can get $100 in free bets after wagering just $1 or more on any market. What a deal! Let’s go over the details.
Get $1000 No-Sweat Bet!
FanDuel Promo Code Details
Everyone has heard of FanDuel. There’s a reason it is the biggest sportsbook in America. It offers an unrivaled user experience, the most bets of any sportsbook, including a huge selection of NFL same game parlay wagers, and even the most banking options to make depositing and withdrawing funds quick and painless. FanDuel is frankly the best sportsbook out there. As such, it makes sense that they would offer such a terrific new customer promotion, which is easy to sign up for. Here’s all you have to do:
- Sign up for a FanDuel account by clicking this link
- Make a deposit using one of the many banking options
- Find a bet you want to make and click the wager button. There are hundreds of available wagers for all the Week 3 NFL games. Pick your favorite team or bet against your team’s rival. You won’t have any problem finding a wager you like on FanDuel
- Sit back and watch the games on Sunday knowing that you will soon have $100 in free bet credits waiting in your account. That’s it!
NFL Week 3 Sunday Games
- Baltimore at New England (+2.5)
- Buffalo at Miami (+5.5)
- New Orleans at Carolina (+2.5)
- Kansas City at Indianapolis (+5.5)
- Detroit at Minnesota (-5.5)
- Philadelphia at Washington (+6.5)
- Las Vegas at Tennessee (+1.5)
- Houston at Chicago (-2.5)
- Cincinnati at NY Jets (+6)
- Jacksonville at Los Angeles Chargers (-3.5)
- Atlanta at Seattle (-1)
- Green Bay at Tampa Bay (-1.5)
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona (+3.5)
Three Things To Watch In NFL Week 3
Justin Herbert – The status of Chargers star QB Justin Herbert has been the talk of Twitter since Friday afternoon when he was listed as questionable on the injury report after sitting out practice. In fact, the line moved from Chargers -6.5 to Chargers -3.5 as soon as word came out that he might not start. Herbert’s status will be the biggest storyline of the day.
Home Underdogs – This is the week of the home underdog. Eight of the 13 home teams were underdogs at some point during the week. Prior to Week 3, home underdogs were 8-5-1 against the spread in 2022. Most of the lines are tight, so there could be some value in going against the public and taking some home dogs on Sunday.
Beware The Teaser Bet – Thursday Night Football featured an epic bad beat. Bettors flocked to tease Pittsburgh up from 4.5 to 10.5 before the game, thinking it was a sure thing. And it was…until the last play of the game when Cleveland recovered a fumble for a TD, pushing their winning margin from 6 to 12 and ruining countless teaser bets. The game was a good reminder that there is no such thing as a can’t-lose teaser. Remember that when you’re thinking of teasing all those home underdogs on Sunday.
FanDuel Promo Code – Bet $1 and Win $100 in Free Bets
Teaser, moneyline, parlay, over/under. Whatever bet you like, if you sign up for a FanDuel account and bet just $1 on Sunday’s games, you will get $100 in free bets. What a deal! Sign up for FanDuel today!