College football is officially here, and DraftKings is bringing back CFB DFS. The first big slate of the year kicks off Thursday at 7:00 pm ET.
- New Mexico State at Minnesota (-20.5), Total: 46, 7:00 pm ET
- Central Connecticut at Ball State (-13.5), Total: 61.5, 7:00 pm ET
- UCF (-23) at Connecticut, Total: 74, 7:00 pm ET
- Weber State at Utah (-23), Total: 48.5, 8:00 pm ET
- Missouri State at Oklahoma State (-36.5), Total: 73, 8:00 pm ET
- Wake Forest (-6) at Tulane, Total: 55, 8:00 pm ET
- Northwestern at Purdue (-1.5), Total: 51, 8:00 pm ET
- Northwestern State at Texas A&M (-43.5), Total: 63.5, 8:30 pm ET
Check out The Action Network’s Live Odds page for line updates before game time.
Our full slate breakdown will be out tomorrow. For our cheat sheet, see below. Players are ranked by expected fantasy points.
Photo credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
Pictured: Greg Dortch