The World Cup is finally here, and the BetMGM promo code is a great way to get ready for the action. After signing up for an account and making a deposit, new players that wager $10 or more on any World Cup game automatically get $200 in free bet credits with the promo code LABSWC. What a deal! Read on for more about the World Cup and this great BetMGM World Cup bonus code — available for a limited time only! Here are more World Cup sportsbook offers!
BetMGM Bonus Code – Bet $10 & Get $200 in Free World Cup Bets
Follow these steps to get yourself $200 in free bets from BetMGM after wagering just $10 or more
- Sign up for an account (click here to get started). The entire process only takes a few minutes. Remember to use promo code LABSWC when prompted to make sure you qualify for the promotion. This offer is available in all states with BetMGM except for NY and PA.
- Make a deposit using one of the many banking options available on BetMGM. You can deposit as much as you like but remember that you do have to bet $10 or more to qualify for this promotion
- Find a World Cup wager you want to make. There are dozens of available wagers for each World Cup match. You can also bet on which team will win it all. Right now, Brazil and Argentina are the two favorites to hoist the trophy.
- Make your bet of $10 or more. That’s it! Win or lose, you will soon have $200 in free bet credits waiting in your account. Use those credits to wager on more World Cup games. After all, there are 4 games each day. Get in on the action with BetMGM!
World Cup 2022 – BetMGM Preview
- There are four (4) games every day for 11 days straight. This is a dream come true for all soccer fans. Previous World Cups had three games each day, but since the 2022 World Cup is a few days shorter, more games are crammed into the first two weeks of action, resulting in soccer from morning to evening, depending on where you live. From November 22-28, the games kick off at 5 am ET, 8 am ET, 11 am ET, and 2 pm ET. Gonna be some early mornings for fans here in the States.
- The US team is in Group B and will play Wales, England, and Iran. There are eight groups of four teams each in this year’s World Cup. All of the US games will be broadcast on FOX and are available in beautiful 4K display. All three games will take place at 2 pm ET/11 am PT/9 am Hawaii Standard Time
- USA (+145) vs. Wales (+210) – Monday, November 21
- USA (+550) vs. England (-190) – Friday, November 25 (The Day After Thanksgiving)
- USA (-110) vs. Iran (+310) – Tuesday, November 29
- The top betting favorites are not surprising. The teams with the best odds to win the tournament are led by players familiar to soccer fans throughout the world. Here are the top 5 favorites to Win the World Cup (odds from BetMGM):
- Brazil (+333) – Led by Neymar, Brazil is #1 in the FIFA World Rankings going into the World Cup and is unsurprisingly the favorite to lift the trophy.
- Argentina (+550) – Any team with Messi on it will always be a championship contender. This may be the last ride for the 35-year-old Messi, and he would love nothing more than to give his country the World Cup title they (and he) so desire. A title would be the ultimate sendoff for the superstar player who has won everything else except the World Cup.
- England (+700) – The Three Lions team might have the most pressure of any World Cup squad, but pressure is nothing new to this team, which has rarely performed up to the massive expectations of its passionate fan base. Can England get further than their surprise Semifinal run in the 2018 World Cup? With Harry Kane at forward, anything is possible.
- France (+800) – The defending champions are loaded once again and stars Benzema, Greizmann, and Mbappe are playing better than ever. This French team is clearly talented enough to be the first repeat World Cup champion since 1962.
- Spain (+900) – The roster will be familiar to fans of the Premier League and La Liga, where most of the players play professionally, but with many younger stars on the team, Spain will be re-introducing itself to the world this year. To borrow an over-used phrase, Spain has reloaded rather than rebuilt, and will be a force during this year’s tournament.
- This is the first time the World Cup has been played in the fall/winter. The World Cup is traditionally played in June and July, just a few weeks after most professional teams wrap up league play for the season. When it was announced that the World Cup would be coming to Qatar, the first thing everyone wanted to know was how in the world anyone could play soccer in the Middle East in June, when the average temperature is well over 100 degrees. The solution quickly became to move the World Cup to November when the average temperature is in the mid-80s. This made sense from a weather perspective, but it has caused massive disruption to all the professional leagues in Europe, which have to pause their seasons for five weeks while their star players head to Qatar to play for their national teams.
- For more on the World Cup, check out the FantasyLabs World Cup Betting and Soccer DFS Guide. It has details on the favorites, the groups, the US team, and more.
BetMGM World Cup Bonus Code – Sign Up Today!
BetMGM Sportsbook is ready to be your first stop for all things World Cup wagering. Dozens of wagers are available on the sportsbook for every game, with more added each day. To get things going, they are offering new players $200 in free bet credits after wagering just $10 on any World Cup game. Click here to sign up for an account and take advantage of this awesome opportunity. Remember to use promo code LABSWC to get this offer. The games start on Sunday, November 20, so there is no time to waste. Sign up today!